Author Topic: Arsenal fans will no doubt be very excited by the prospect of Alexandre Lacazette finally playing fo  (Read 5 times)

AishaBuckn

Arsenal fans will no doubt be very excited by the prospect of Alexandre Lacazette finally playing for their team and they definitely aren't alone. Mesut Ozil has opened up about the team's latest addition.
When Mesut Ozil joined Arsenal in the summer of 2013 it was a bit of a turn out for the books as Arsene Wenger's side seemed to have moved away from big money signings in the previous few years.
Instead the signing of the Real Madrid playmaker kicked off a bit of a spree by Arsene Wenger of signing big names with Fußballtrikots Kinder Athletic Bilbao his transfer being followed by that of Alexis Sanchez, Petr Cech and Granit Xhaka in the following summers.
This summer the Gunners broke their transfer record to bring French striker Alexandre Lacazette into the club, a signing of real intent.
Despite rumours that Ozil could be leaving this summer, with only one year left on his contract, the German has spoken highly of the idea of working with the former Lyon frontman. Talking to Arsenal's website Ozil described the striker as being 'ice cold' saying:
"I'm really looking forward to it [working with Lacazette]. He's a very good striker who has scored many goals in Ligue 1, not just this season but in previous seasons too.
"We're really happy to have such a class striker here with us. From what I've heard, he's meant to be very good, always hungry for goals and ice-cold when he gets into a scoring position.
And Ozil seemed to drop a further hint that his future, at least the immediate one, will be at the Emirates Stadium, suggesting he was looking forward to playing alongside the new man, adding:
"My friends who follow the French league Fußballtrikots Kinder Athletic Bilbao know him well and have told me that I'll definitely have fun with him on the pitch. I hope that he'll be able to take us further with his goals.
"I'm sure he's happy to be here and to be able to play with us, and we're pleased to be able to assist him and help him to score as many goals as possible."
Ozil's ability to set up chances plus Lacazette's rate of scoring is a very promising prospect for the Gunners.
But will it last longer than the one year left on the German's contract?
Take a look at my web page; maglia Ajax bambini