Author Topic: 11 days after their second Club World Cup triumph in three years, Real Madrid released an official s  (Read 2 times)

PearlHearo

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To PearlHearo
  • My name is Cheryle and I am studying Occupational Therapy and Continuing Education and Summer Sessions at Bad Oeynhausen Lohe / Germany.
    • View Profile
11 days after their second Club World Cup triumph in three years, Real Madrid released an official statement regarding the injuries of two of their key younger midfielders with both Lucas Vasquez and Mateo Kovacic picking up leg injuries in the final match in Japan against Kashima Antlers. (Photo by Masashi Hara/Getty Images) In the official medical report released by the club yesterday, the club announced that Vasquez received a "grade 2 injury to his right soleus Fußballtrikots Kinder Liverpool muscle," which he picked up in 81 minutes of play in the final game of the Club World Cup. The report is vague as to how serious the injury truly is saying that his recovery and rehabilitation. "will continue to be assessed. As for Mateo Kovacic, who has really become a prominent figure in the midfield for Zidane in 2016, his status going forward is the same as Vasquez as the club used the same vague phrasing. Kovacic's injury is being called a, " sprain to the anterior tibioperoneal ligament in his left ankle." Hopefully, neither of the injuries are too serious with Lucas Vasquez serving as the replacement for star winger Gareth Bale who still remains out rehabbing an ankle injury of his own picked up back in November. Zidane will have many choices in the midfield despite losing two more players with both Isco and James Rodriguez maybe Fußballtrikots Kinder Real Madrid getting more playing time. Toni Kroos and Casemiro who both missed significant time in the first half of the season are now healthy and at the disposal of the French manager should he so choose to use them. Los Blancos will be back in action January 4th in the round of 16 in the Copa Del Rey as they host Sevilla, the first of three meetings between the two clubs in the month of January.    
Also visit my weblog: Nye trøjer Monaco