Author Topic: Paris Saint Germain are closing in on a summer move for Neymar as the forward missed training on Wed  (Read 4 times)

MosesFrank

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MosesFrank
  • Hello, dear friend! I am Miriam. I smile that I could unify to the entire globe. I live in Switzerland, in the NA region. I dream to check out the different nations, to obtain familiarized with fascinating people.
    • View Profile
Paris Saint Germain are closing in on a summer move for Neymar as the forward missed training on Wednesday at Barcelona. The 25-year-old's name has been hot on the press since the season finished with Ligue 1 side PSG willing to pay his 222m euro release clause and following an official statement from Barca this morning, it is now Fußballtrikots günstig confirmed that he will leave and move to Parc des Princes. Neymar has been pushing for an exit after becoming aware of PSG's interest and discussing a move with compatriots Thiago Silva, Lucas Moura and Dani Alves. Further claims say the Brazilian does not want to play in Lionel Messi's shadow anymore and become the main protagonist at a club. According to L'Equipe, who have been certain of his move to Paris _ the former Santos man could have left the Camp Nou last summer _ but not to PSG. They claim a deal with Premier League side Manchester United was agreed, but Barca twisted his arm at the last minute to sign a new deal and improve Juventus Fußballtrikot his release clause. L'Equipe claim United had also agreed personal terms with Neymar but the forward changed his mind. A move is now expected to be announced in the coming days, with Neymar having had a reported medical in Qatar on Monday afternoon. Reports throughout the week have suggested Neymar's unveiling ceremony in the French capital is already being planned.
my web site - AC Mailand Fußballtrikot