Author Topic: Gattuso's Milan side slumped to the defeat to Napoli on Saturday and he has since had some less than  (Read 4 times)

MosesFrank

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MosesFrank
  • Hello, dear friend! I am Miriam. I smile that I could unify to the entire globe. I live in Switzerland, in the NA region. I dream to check out the different nations, to obtain familiarized with fascinating people.
    • View Profile
Gattuso's Milan side slumped to the defeat to Napoli on Saturday and he has since had some less than flattering thoughts regarding Bakayoko. The Chelsea midfielder was brought off the substitutes' bench early in the second half but saw his Schalke 04 Fußballtrikot side squander a two-goal lead to lose in dramatic fashion. Gattuso was not impressed with Bakayoko's contribution as a double from Piotr Zielinski and a Dries Mertens winner downed his side. "Bakayoko has to learn how to get the ball," the Milan boss said after the match. AC Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso. "We must work correctly. It will not be easy. "He must learn some basic things like how to receive the ball. He must learn the right position of his Leverkusen Fußballtrikot body. The decision to start many players from last season is not casual. "I would have preferred to be managing older, more experienced club players." Video - Euro Papers: 'Mbappe or nothing' for Madrid as huge decision looms on Monday
my web site - AC Mailand Fußballtrikot