Author Topic: Ahead of their Club World Cup semi final against Real Madrid, Club America coach Ricardo La Volpe ha  (Read 14 times)

MosesFrank

Ahead of their Club World Cup semi final against Real Madrid, Club America coach Ricardo La Volpe has warned his players that there will be a punishment if one of them fails to deal effectively with a Sergio Ramos header. jQuery(function()if(typeof KalturaUE==='object')var kalturaPlayer=new KalturaUE.Player('video-58506ff6e5fdea4d148b45c4_summary_1',kalturaPlayerConfig);kalturaPlayer.setConfig(partnerId:110,opciones:responsive:'16/9');var tags="";kalturaPlayer.setTags(tags.split(","));kalturaPlayer.setTopic("laliga-santander-goles");kalturaPlayer.load('0_lwoplt9x',''););The Real captain has shown his Bayern München Fußballtrikot prowess recently with last-gasp goals against Barcelona and Deportivo La Coruna, but La Volpe doesn't want to make it a hat-trick. "You have to deal with those plays with care and responsibility," he said. "But grab the opponent, step on them...I assure you that in Argentina the opponent doesn't get the chance. "Ramos isn't the first great header of the ball, Real also had Hierro, but my players have seen what he is capable of in the last two games. "The difference is playing football with mischief, and I want to see which referee will give a penalty in the Leverkusen Fußballtrikot 93rd minute." With so much at stake, it could be an expensive night if Ramos' marker allows him to get free and bury another trademark header in the back of the net. "The one who lets Ramos score will have to pay for a good meal for the entire squad," he concluded.
Here is my blog: Fußballtrikots