Author Topic: Footballing legends from southern and western Africa will lock horns this year in two games for char  (Read 1 times)

AishaBuckn

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To AishaBuckn
  • Hello from France. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Ethel. I live in a city called Montgeron in nothern France. I was also born in Montgeron 25 years ago. Married in June year 2000. I'm working at the the office.
    • View Profile
Footballing legends from southern and western Africa will lock horns this year in two games for charity in order to raise money for the Nelson Mandela Foundation and the Kanu Heart Foundation.
According to the General Secretary of the African Football Legends Organization, Moo Muhammad Mustapha, the games Fußballtrikots Kinder Tottenham Hotspur will take place in Lagos, Nigeria, on April 8th, and then at a venue in South Africa a month later on May 6th.
South African legends such as Lucas Radebe, Benni McCarthy, Fabian McCarthy, Shaun Bartlett, Phil Masinga and Aaron Mokoana are all expected to feature in the games, while Radebe has been named as the Local Organising Chairman for the South African game. Nwankwo Kanu is his Nigerian counterpart.
It is thought that the likes of Abedi Pele, Samuel Etoo, Didier Drogba, Jay-Jay Okocha and others will also be participating in the games, Fußballtrikots Kinder Liverpool with more information set to be unveiled at a press conference in Sandton next week.
Mustapha also confirmed that all of the proceeds from the two matches will be donated to Nelson Mandela Foundation and Kanu Heart Foundation as the legends look to give back to the continent.
My web page; Fußballtrikots Kinder Wolfsburg