Author Topic: Manchester City were crowned deserving champions after an utterly dominant year, with Pep Guardiola'  (Read 1 times)

AishaBuckn

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To AishaBuckn
  • Hello from France. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Ethel. I live in a city called Montgeron in nothern France. I was also born in Montgeron 25 years ago. Married in June year 2000. I'm working at the the office.
    • View Profile
Manchester City were crowned deserving champions after an utterly dominant year, with Pep Guardiola's side becoming the first team to break the 100-point barrier in the Premier League. Meanwhile, it was a tough campaign Fußballtrikots Kinder Roma for Swansea, Stoke and West Brom as they all slipped down into the Championship - but how did the rest of the top-flight sides perform? Chelsea in particular stood out for the weak defence of their title, earning a whopping 23 points than last campaign, while Arsenal also seriously under-performed compared to 2016/17. Burnley were the surprise package of the season, securing an impressive seventh-place finish, Fußballtrikots Kinder Wolfsburg but just how good were their efforts compared to the previous campaign? Take a look through the gallery above to reveal the difference in each Premier League team's points tally compared last season.
My web page; Fußballtrikots Kinder Wolfsburg