Author Topic: Louis van Gaal has asked Manchester United fans to criticise him and not the players after supporter  (Read 1 times)

AishaBuckn

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To AishaBuckn
  • Hello from France. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Ethel. I live in a city called Montgeron in nothern France. I was also born in Montgeron 25 years ago. Married in June year 2000. I'm working at the the office.
    • View Profile
Louis van Gaal has asked Manchester United fans to criticise him and not the players after supporters voiced their disquiet during the 1-0 win over CSKA Moscow. This is the first occasion the crowd at Old Trafford has been markedly unhappy during Van Gaal's reign, which is in a second season. When Anthony Martial was replaced by Marouane Fellaini on 65 minutes it was greeted by jeers, though Wayne Rooney took the Frenchman's position as centre-forward and headed the winner to put United on top of their Champions League group. The goal was United's first in 404 minutes of football after three consecutive goalless draws. Afterwards Jesse Lingard, who created Rooney's finish, said Van Gaal had told the side to ignore boos from fans. "I think the supporters have to support the players, otherwise they make it very difficult for the players to play at Fußballtrikots Kinder Barcelona Old Trafford," the manager said. "Until now they were fantastic so I cannot complain about the fans. I can only advise the fans to criticise the manager and not the players. It's very difficult to play for Manchester United with a lot of pressure and when you can taste that in Old Trafford because of all the yelling, then it's not good for all my players. "It's better to whistle at the manager. I can cope with it because I have had a lot of experience in it in my life as a manager." Van Gaal is clear supporters have the right to voice their opinions. "Criticism of the fans is never unfair because it is a feeling of the fans and you cannot criticise the feeling of the fans," he added. "I think we have to play for the fans. The fans have to understand also the game and the resistance of our opponent and they also have to analyse." Of the display against CSKA, Van Gaal said: "I think we have attacked 85 minutes of the 90 minutes so we have given a lot of entertainment and it's dependable of the goals. When the goals are falling much faster then everyone is happy. When you analyse the games you know it's difficult to disorganise a team with 10 men behind the ball. "You have to take that into the account always. When you have two teams who are attacking it's more easy to score goals. That's why trainer-coaches play these tactics against us because then we have more difficulties and they are counting always on the counterattacks and putting players in who are fast. "Nevertheless, CSKA Moscow tried this tactic but only created Fußballtrikots Kinder Leverkusen one chance so I'm very happy with our defensive organisation and very happy with the way we have attacked because at end we have won against a very difficult team. "I didn't know but I read the history of CSKA _ they had played last year against Manchester City, 1-2 they won [at the Etihad]. Even in golden age of Manchester United they could not win at home: 1-3 and a lucky 3-3 at Old Trafford. So we have made history." Van Gaal added that Rooney will continue to switch between the No9 and No10 role. On Saturday t hey will face West Bromwich. "It's dependable of the opposition and the quality of the opposition and dependable on the qualities of his fellow players. I have to make a balance in the line-up and look for it and that's also when I change players."
My web page; Fußballtrikots Kinder Wolfsburg