Author Topic: Mamelodi Sundowns are expected to make a decision about releasing some of the players that are not i  (Read 1 times)

AishaBuckn

• 5GMC
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To AishaBuckn
  • Hello from France. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Ethel. I live in a city called Montgeron in nothern France. I was also born in Montgeron 25 years ago. Married in June year 2000. I'm working at the the office.
    • View Profile
Mamelodi Sundowns are expected to make a decision about releasing some of the players that are not in Pitso Mosimane's plans for the 2015/16 season.
The Brazilians have returned from the off-season break to begin their preparations for the new Fußballtrikots Kinder Bayern München season.
Keagan Dolly, Mogakolodi Ngele and Luyolo Nomandela are some of the players that have reported for duty at Sundowns this week.
According to sources close to the Chloorkop-based outfit, Nomandela, Tiyani Mabunda, Wayne Arendse, Rheece Evans and Mame Niang are some of the players that could be affected by the changes at Sundowns, as the club is set to loan some squad members out for the upcoming PSL campaign.
Maritzburg United is one of the PSL clubs that Fußballtrikots Kinder Chelsea have expressed interest in some players from Sundowns.
The Pietermaritzburg outfit had Kwanda Mngonyama, Ntuthuko Mabaso and Sibusiso Kumalo on loan from Sundowns last season.
The Siya crew will keep you informed on the squad changes at the Tshwane side.
My web page; Fußballtrikots Kinder Wolfsburg